
Well, it's official. It's time to convert the crib to a toddler bed! :( Yesterday morning I heard a loud THUMP and went to get E out of bed and found his door open and him walking down the hallway! lol I'm so glad he didn't hurt himself. This is the day I've been dreading because he is such a good sleeper in his crib but I'm hoping he will transition easily. His crib converts to a toddler bed and then a full sized bed so all we have to do is take the front off and attach a safety rail so he won't fall out but can still get in and out on his own. (Like this) So hopefully after a few nights of "reminding" him to stay put he will be ok. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I really think he will do fine. The fun starts tonight! :p
We had a nice day today. Daddy came home for lunch and then we ran out to do some errands and stopped at PetSmart to check out the kitty cats, fish and birds. He loves that. :)
Tomorrow we're meeting Sophia, Tim & Anna and going to a puppet show! :)
(ps. I changed the "Comments" options and made it so Anonymous users can now comment. ;) Sorry!)
No comments:
Post a Comment