^ I got a new backdrop today and E decided to get comfortable before I had any of my lights or anything set up... oh and before I had clothes on the child too! I had to keep this one. :)

Things that my 21 Month Old LOVES:
- Racing Nascar on Xbox 360 with Daddy
- Spongebob
- Anything Cars (the movie)
- Anything baseball, football, basketball
- Finger painting
- Play Dough
- His doggies
- Playing outside on the playground, swinging
- Music, Dancing
- Laptops
- Taking a bath
- Strawberries, grapes, all fruit
And HATES:
- Taking time out from playing so we can change his diaper
- When it's time to turn off the racing game
- When someone goes outside without him
- When Mommy shops in boring places like Kohls
That's all I can think of for now. Tomorrow I think we're heading out on a trip with Daddy. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and try to update while we're gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment