That's all that's new here. Also uploaded a few pictures from Thanksgiving. It was SO nice. We stayed home and had a catered dinner - all readied by my sweetie pie of a husband who has done such a good job at taking care of me and making me stay put! :p Some say I am very stubborn but I think they're all crazy. Muhaha!
^ Getting in some light reading (Baseball America) before our Thanksgiving feast. ;)
^ Notice, little sneaky dog in corner... lol!
Ps. I can't remember if I have blogged about this yet or not but a few weeks ago E found our binder filled with all our dvd's. He noticed some that had the Cowboys star on it and being a true Cowboys baby, of course he knew what that star meant. So he insisted that I put in the "FOOTBALL MOOOOVIE!!!" I told him it wasn't one that he would like but eventually I put it in anyway just to prove it to him... he watches it almost every day now. :p He also found Daddy's boring baseball documentary movies and loves those too. He is SOOOO his father's son. :O) Depending on which one we're watching - he goes right into the foyer and gets out all of his footballs or baseballs out and we all play catch. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment