
Today we spent the day out and about and went to a baseball signing with Daddy. They were both in heaven and I was just along to take pictures of them, meeting their baseball players. They were so cute, walking hand in hand through the isles of baseball memorabilia, loving every minute of it. I didn't think E would go for it but silly me, he is an old pro at this kinda thing now. They even go to sports things without Mommy! :) This time was especially adorable because E hasn't been to one for a while and last time he went he wasn't talking nearly as well. Today he walked right up to the table and gave everyone a big "HIIIII!" :) Too cute and very sociable little man. He makes everyone smile. :)
OH! Speaking of smile. We got a picture with Santa over the weekend!!! I didn't really expect it this year but we tried it anyway. While we were in line looking at Santa I asked if E wanted to go see him and he would say no. He was content from a far, just waving. lol So I decided to just hop in line anyway and see what would happen. So we get close and I start telling him how he can tell Santa what kind of prize he wants. lol Then he really started to perk up. :) I told him maybe he could ask for a Mack truck (like Mack from Cars) or a race car. So we get up there and he is totally fine - not crying but still reserved. So we say hi and he tells him, "Green Mack truck, please" :) He gets his picture with him and then we start to walk off and E is still like, "Uh, where's my green Mack truck people?" lol! He didn't really get that it would be under the tree on Christmas. lol So the whole way home we get to hear about green Mack and we try to explain that it will maybe come on Christmas day. We decided that if he hadn't forgotten about it after nap that it would magically appear under the tree early. (We already had it wrapped and hidden.) But luckily he woke up and didn't mention it. lol! I was so happy to get our Santa picture this year!!! I can't post it yet though... you will have to wait until you get our Christmas card in the mail. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment