Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Moz is my Homeboy

We are finally back home and things are starting to slow down a little. Had a great time with the family and little E got SO many great presents! He loved spending time with Dee Dee and Paw Paw and LOVED playing with his Aunt and Uncle!!! We had a Christmas Eve dinner at the in-laws house and it was so great to see everyone. E loved having a house full of kids and so many people to interact with. He ran around the room, greeting everyone a hundred times each. We were trying to tell someone how he was almost shy sometimes and would take a little bit to warm up and really get talking. They didn't really believe me since when we looked up from that conversation, he was in the middle of the room, in front of everyone, dancing wildly to bluegrass music... yes, very shy child. :p

We waited and had our Christmas on Monday morning, after we got home and settled. E really had fun this year and was not at all shy about jumping in and ripping presents open. In fact he was crawling under the tree looking for more!

Anyway, we don't have any big plans for this week except to unwind and relax... and finish our 400 loads of laundry! Oh and to figure out where to put all these new toys! I also made out like a bandit and got a Wii and Wii Fit Plus! I am so excited to start using it. B also ordered me a Moz shirt for Christmas only they sent the wrong one. He had ordered me one that just said "Moz" and instead they sent one that has a giant silhouette of his face with "MOZ IS MY HOMEBOY" written underneath it!!! lol I about died laughing when I opened it and I don't think I can bring my self to return it. I think it's hilarious!!! lol!!!

I also had a GREAT birthday - the boys took me out for dinner and got me a new flash I have been wanting for my camera - something else I can't wait to use!

I will post some pictures soon. Happy New Year to everyone!!!

No comments: