Sunday, December 13, 2009

Party At My Place

We tucked E in a couple hours ago and afterward I came down, cleaned up, made a snack and checked him on his video monitor. I heard some music playing so I looked/listened for a little longer and saw that, after I tucked him in, he got up and got his fire truck out of the corner of his room and pulled it up into bed with him! lol It's not a little fire truck. It's a ride on toy!!!



It was so funny to see him in bed with this big fire truck, just pushing the buttons. Like he waited for me to leave the room before he started his wild party in his room. :p "Mom's gone! Parttttyyyy!!!"

In other news, we had a sick household this weekend. B came home from a work trip last week with a cold that's just gotten worse and E had a fever the other night but seems to be doing ok now. I'm feeling ok so far and drinking lots of OJ and using lots of Lysol!!! :p

No comments: