Monday, January 19, 2009

Somebody Got a Haircut

Mr. Man had a very busy morning today! First we went to another indoor play place for a play date with our friends, Brason and Elle. Then after we got all our bouncing out we went out for lunch - had to refuel ya know. After lunch we decided it was time to say goodbye to the shaggy hair doo and get another big boy hair cut. He wasn't too thrilled with it this time for some reason - probably the noise of the clippers - but at least it was over fast and he was back to being smiley and happy. He was such a good boy today - makes me want to have 20 more... HA!

^So handsome!

^I'm sleepy... is it nap time yet???

2 comments:

Loots said...

Cute!

It's getting to be that time where I should cute Mike's hair again. (You know, when after he takes a nap the entire back of his head is sticks straight out.) I kinda want to grow it out a little though and see what it looks like. We've always kept it so short...

Momma E said...

I always look at pictures and miss it a certain way so I get it cut - then I miss it longer. lol So I let it grow out for a while next time. It was getting crazy - he had some major bed head and hat head going on! It's hard to get it back into place so this is definitely nicer. :)