
Things are finally settling down from the holidays. We went to visit family for New Years and also had our (late) Christmas together. You can see that E made out this year with a 4-wheeler from Nana & Papa. We thought he would be a little small for it still but he hopped right on it and knew what to do - pedal to the metal! Luckily we had one nice day while we were there so he was able to get out and ride around some. He also got a tool bench set that he loves. He hammers away on it and builds me all kinds of things for the house. :p

I love taking scenery pictures when we visit. These are almost identical to some I took years ago. lol

^B loves to drive across this rickety old thing just to torture me. :p
Anyway, E is finished up with all his antibiotics and feeling MUCH better. I swear he grew overnight last night. I woke up and looked at his little face and something had changed just a tiny bit and he looked more grown up to me. :) He's still my little man though... and always will be!
1 comment:
wow, that's weird. I was looking at this pic and thinking how grown up e looked and then I read your comments! Ugh, they grow up too quickly! Make him stop for a while. :D1LovE2buZz
Post a Comment