Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Long Lost Paci

^ 7 Months Old

In this case it should be "The Paci that Never Was" since he never used one - except for during our trip to Md when he was 7 months old and had about 4 teeth coming in at once. He used it the entire week and then when we got home he spit it out and was done with it! lol

Anyway, last night we were watching TV and EVERYONE (even the dogs) was sitting on the couch. E got up to go play and he went over to a drawer and found an old paci of his in it. B and I were glued to the exciting Obama coverage on TV (HA!) and all of the sudden heard this muffled, deep chuckle coming from Mr. E. He was chewing on the paci and chuckling all while staring at us to make sure we saw his whole comedy routine. lol! I guess he thought it was funny that he found one of these things that he sees his friends with sometimes. He always stares them down when they have theirs and I've even caught him taking it out of one kids mouth. Probably thinking, "You're too big for that thing!"

We thought how lucky we were that he never took to one and became addicted to one. Could you imagine him walking around with one??? I'm sure we would get all kinds of evil stares from people thinking he was 3 or 4 years old... with a paci! :)

No comments: