It finally happened. I suppose this is one of my many adventures along the way of being a Mom. A couple days ago I run in the laundry room to switch a load of laundry. I tried to time it just right. A moment when my little man wasn't dumping something onto the ground, climbing something, opening something, opening
and climbing INTO something. I had to be quick though! So I open the washer... and everything is
covered in white stuff! Agh! A napkin maybe? No... a diaper!!! Somehow a diaper (not a poopy one thank goodness) had fallen in with the laundry. Lovely. To top it all off it was a load of darks... now much fuzzier and whiter and with a bazillion of those gel things that are meant to stay
in the diaper. So of course I Googled - because now days you can Google pretty much anything and figure it out.
Google is like your know-it-all family member who actually does know it all! Anyway, I ran the wash a few more times and VOILA it was gone. I was pretty surprised. I thought I would have to go outside in the freezing cold and shake everything off. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment