17 Months OldEveryone always comments on how we have a little football player on our hands - YAY for Daddy but BOO for Mommy who can only think of stitches, bruises and visits to the ER! I think the little man overheard me worrying about him playing football someday (being a tight end like Jason Witten of course) so he tried to make me feel better by showing me he could play other, safer positions if needed.
While we were upstairs playing before bed last night I held his football up with my finger and jokingly said, "Ok, KICK!" He stopped what he was doing, ran over with a big smile on his face and kicked the football! lol I wondered if Daddy taught him that but then I knew that couldn't be right - Daddy wouldn't want him to be a kicker! (Sorry kickers) I'll have to try and get a video of it sometime - it is too cute!
Alas, football must wait. For now he is much too busy being my little helper... my alarm clock, my grocery shopping assistant, my bringer of things I never knew I lost or desperately needed to hold... and never put down, my inspector of laptops and everything electronic, my remote control finder, my Matchbox car collector, my fashion consultant, my breakfast, lunch and dinner date, etc etc etc...
Alas, football must wait. For now he is much too busy being my little helper... my alarm clock, my grocery shopping assistant, my bringer of things I never knew I lost or desperately needed to hold... and never put down, my inspector of laptops and everything electronic, my remote control finder, my Matchbox car collector, my fashion consultant, my breakfast, lunch and dinner date, etc etc etc...
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...that picture is the cutest! Can I just squeeze him and love on him! I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment