Tuesday, November 11, 2008

On the Road Again


We decided to take a road trip with Daddy! So if anyone needs us I will have my cell on me... and E will have his many cell phones with him too. :p


Last night E slept like a champ - I was worried he wouldn't sleep well in the hotel crib since it's just a pack-n-play but he must have been worn out because he slept 12 hours straight! (Now watch - tonight he will wake up.) When we travel he usually wakes up once during the night - probably scared from the new room - but he always goes right back to sleep. So I was ready for him to wake up.


Anyway, this morning we had breakfast at the hotel and then went swimming! He loves it more and more every time we go. He was trying to get "down" while I was holding him - guess he thought he could swim on his own. (I know what my mother is thinking - It's the SAME thing I used to do!) He had so much fun kicking and kicking and even put his head in the water a little bit on his own. Definitely not scared of the water - I hope it stays that way.


Now we're having a snack at the table and he is done... which means I am too! :O)

No comments: