Yesterday we headed out to the science center to go to the dinosaur exhibit with Daddy! E had so much fun and really loved looking at all the dinosaurs. I thought he might be a little scared because they're HUGE and animated but he LOVED them. I know I would have been scared to death when I was little. lol His favorite part was pushing the buttons to make them move and growl and look down right menacing! He is still talking about pushing all the buttons.
After that we went and had some delicious Greek food and headed home. E was so cute at lunch, talking to everyone and just being Mr. Friendly. He's such a sweetheart. :)
Wednesday we had a busy day with Sophia and went to a FUN pizza place - kinda like Chuck E Cheese. The kids had a lot of fun running around, playing games, bouncing in the bounce houses and winning lots of tickets. The moms also had fun winning some tickets! Muhaha! :)
Thursday we had a snow day! We didn't get out and play too much because it was way too cold but it was very pretty from INSIDE!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment