Sunday, January 24, 2010

Frisky

Frisky is the word of the day. Actually it's the word of the month. We are all frisky. And not for the reasons you're thinking - you perverts! :p It's one of E's favorite words from a favorite book of his that we read every night before bed. "I love you when you're sick and need to rest in bed. I love you when you're FRISKY and standing on your head." :) We say it all day long. The other day he jumped/tumbled off the couch and landed ON HIS HEAD. Ow! He didn't cry but stood up kinda shocked and looked at us to see if he should in fact start screaming... no, mommy had a smile so it was ok, no need to scream. I scooped him up and gave him a big hug and played it off like, "WHOOPS!" Actually I said "Wooooeeeeee BONK!" (He liked that so for days after he was still saying "E, WEEEEEEEE BONK!" with little hand motions and all.) So while we were snuggling he looked up at me and said "FRISKY!" LOL!!! I guess since he landed on his head, he thought he was being frisky. ;)

Another frisky story - we went in the pet store today... I know, I know, everyone is rolling their eyes and asking - WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU OF ALL PEOPLE GO IN THE PET STORE!? Don't say it, I know! :p So I saw a little Pomeranian and got it out to play with it. :( Noooo, I am not getting another dog. Lord knows there are enough things that pee and poo in this house already... But while we were playing with it E and I decided that if we got it - her name would be Frisky. :) We decided this while she was running in circles, chasing toys, with her little tail tucked under her. :) I had forgotten how Poms do that and OH HOW I MISS IT!!! :O)

Alright, enough CAPS and smileys for one night - bed time. :)

No comments: