Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Meanie

Today E and I were at Chik-Fila for lunch and of course he had to play on the playground - get all that energy out! There were a ton of kids in there so he loved all the noise and commotion. He had fun running around and playing with the other kids. There was this little rotten girl who pushed him and he came over to me and told me and I said, "Did she push you? Well go tell her 'Don't push me.'" So he gets this little grin on his face and runs off and tells her "No push!" Hehe! I was proud of him for doing that because I've been trying to get him to tell kids NO when they're not nice to him. My poor baby! :) He's such a sweetheart. Those little bratty kids better be nice! :p

No comments: