^ View on the walk to the new stadium!
^ View from B's seat!
Tonight was the home opener for the Cowboys in the new stadium! Ugghhh now only if they would have WON! :( It was a close game but one last field goal did them in. Oh well.
E and I stayed home and we miss Daddy! But the drive and the game is a little too much for us - mostly for me! :p But soon enough all three of us will get to enjoy the games together. :) Instead E and I went on a dinner date to keep from missing Daddy too much. ;) Then we came home, watched the game, and looked for him on TV! Hehe!
E and I stayed home and we miss Daddy! But the drive and the game is a little too much for us - mostly for me! :p But soon enough all three of us will get to enjoy the games together. :) Instead E and I went on a dinner date to keep from missing Daddy too much. ;) Then we came home, watched the game, and looked for him on TV! Hehe!
2 comments:
hahaaaaaa! boooo cowboys ;) go Redskins! mwhaha!
Haaa! I won't mention that we have tickets to the Redskins vs Dallas game in Dallas!!! :)
Post a Comment