We are finally home and had a great visit! Now is the fun part of unpacking and putting everything away. I don't know why I pack so much stuff. It's not like we didn't do a ton of laundry! Don't even get me started on the amount of underwear that I pack. (You didn't think I was going to go there did ya?) It's like I'm packing for a month long trip where I will have no access to washing machines... or any stores. And on top of that, the entire town might simultaneously run out of undies and I will step in to save the day. "Underwear shortage!? Fear not citizens! I have two pairs for everyone in town!" And I would still have a months supply left for myself.
But anyway, where was I? Oh yes, we had fun but we were all glad to be home and in our house with all our stuff. E ran around and got reacquainted with all his toys. He also had so much fun outside today - playing on his playground and in the sand. The weather was SOOOOO nice! B is also a happy boy today - opening day for football AND the Cowboys won! Woooot!

^ Watching the game with Daddy... and Mickey Mouse. ;)
1 comment:
cuuute photo! I miss you! We need to chat soon!
Post a Comment