Friday, September 18, 2009

Did I Mention My Ankle Hurt?

I'm posting this just for B because every five minutes I am complaining about my ankle being sore. lol!!! I am such a wimp and like a good hubby he replies with, "Oh really? You hadn't mentioned that... this hour" :p

So here is my stooge moment that I just had to share. I was spraying around our front door frame. The door was open and I was inside. Well I wanted to go outside to clean so I stepped over the door frame - right foot on the inside rug and left foot up in the air, stepping over the door frame... great plan, right? Only the rug starts slipping out from under me and my giant ankle bone falls short of the front porch and smacks into the front, cement step. Owwwwww! I don't know if I was more mad at the rug, the step, the small line of ants outside the front door that I had just murdered... I don't know! But anyway, it was very graceful, very athletic... 10 points for sure. I wish I had a slow-mo video of it! :p

Now I do have to post a disclaimer and mention that I am now FINE! Because I know that when my Mom reads this she will picture me still out on the steps, hunched over in pain, trying to crawl for the door while an angry army of ants drags me off into the grass. Then she will immediately send out a search team, along with the Coast Guard and a private team of detectives. "Do everything within your power, men! Please find her and reattach her ankle!" :p

No comments: