Friday, May 29, 2009

Pool Day

Well, the boy is definitely a water baby just like his momma. We went to the pool today and as soon as we got there we went straight for the baby pool. Everyone was all, "Oooo it's so cold!!!" But not my little fishy. He wanted to get right in and splash, splash, splash! We went over to the big pool too and he loved that even more. We practiced blowing bubbles and kicking our feet. He loved watching the big kids on the diving board too. I'm glad he is so comfortable in the water. I guess it's from all the traveling we've done - there's usually always an indoor pool. I think we will definitely try to make a couple visits a week to the pool this summer. I finally enrolled him for swimming lessons too! They start at the end of June. :)

No pictures of this adventure - I couldn't have watched him and made sure the camera stayed dry at the same time. :p Guess I should get a disposable, waterproof camera for next time, huh? :)

No comments: