All I have to say is, I hate sod!!! lol We ripped up the grass today and finally got it all outlined and ready for the mulch. Not only that but we filled 27 yard waste bags... YES 27!!! After that we put the swing set up. All that's left now is the slides, mulch and staining the wood. Zzzzzz... grass, dirt, worms... Zzzzzzz.
I didn't get a final picture today because it was dark by the time we finished - so these are without the swing beam and stuff.
^ The birds were the only ones enjoying today's festivities... worms galore. lol! This bird strutted around for a half hour, showing off all his gross worms to his friends... figured he had to be a male bird. :p Go feed your babies already!
^ Having a snack, testing out the view.
^ Outline
^ Halfway done
No comments:
Post a Comment