E and I were at WalMart yesterday, shopping for some things for our trip and just strolling around. (Sometimes we go shopping not so much to shop but just to get out!) Anyway, we're doing our thing and all of the sudden I hear this SCREECH. It was obviously an unhappy child on the other end of the store but she sounded like she was an inch away from us. Now, E does sometimes do the screaming thing but not nearly as bad. So what once used to really annoy me, now made me feel so much better. lol My child isn't the only one who likes to occasionally burst out with a screech and follow up with a smile. Almost saying, "Oh hi mom & dad... just making sure you still knew I was here... and that I'm very cute and lovable. Continue what you were doing." It also reminded me that it could be MUCH worse. Hence the screeching little girl who turned out to be like 4 years old and really mad about something. All I know is that E WILL have outgrown the screeching thing by then! lol
In other news, there was a "small" quake in California. About 30 minutes east of L.A.. Lovely! As long as they get all their shakin' out before we arrive tomorrow!
In other news, there was a "small" quake in California. About 30 minutes east of L.A.. Lovely! As long as they get all their shakin' out before we arrive tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment