Monday, July 28, 2008

I've been sucked in...

Life as I know it is over. I've been sucked into the blogging world. Look out!

I'm going to try to update family & friends here on our exciting life - HA! I figured this would be easier than sending out all my emails and photos and annoying everyone. This way if you want to know what's going on - you can find out! Great concept huh?

We had a great weekend. Spent some family time together and did the touristy thing. We visited some museums downtown and enjoyed the nice weather... HOT but still nice. We spent the rest of our time getting ready for our trip to California. Yay! I've googled some fun activities for us and the more I search, the more excited I get! We're staying right on the coast - in between Malibu and Ventura. There are some nice quiet beaches and cute harbor towns with shopping, tours, restaurants, etc. . So we're pretty excited. I know E will be a trooper on the flight. So far he's been a great traveler and I'm so happy about that! He's so easy going and just loves to be with us.

Speaking of the little man, he is getting so smart and so funny! He's our little comedian. Whenever he sees us laughing at something he comes over and laughs with us. Other times he just does silly stuff to make us laugh. He's noticing EVERYTHING we do now and is copying us and understands SO much. Now is the time when we have to really be careful what people say around him! lol While we were in KC last week he had our hotel room key and was playing with it. He went over to the door where the slot is and was trying to put it in to open the door!!! Smarty pants! Then today we were all playing with the dogs and B threw their ball for them and it went in the chair. All three of them (the dogs and E) were looking for the ball when I said, "It's in your chair. Look in your chair." And as soon as I said that he stopped, turned around, looked in his chair and got the ball. lol It just boggles my mind how smart they are at this young an age. Then he threw the ball for the pups. :)

Anyway, that's enough rambling for tonight. Let's see how this blog thing goes and if I even share the link with anyone! :)

Night!

No comments: