Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ooh is Blue

Anyone miss Ooh and Ahh as much as I do?

If you have a little Handy Manny lover on your hands then you have noticed that the comedic monkey puppets, Ooh and Ahh have been replaced by some silly Mickey Mouse heads and a lady singing songs out of tune. Big fail Disney! Lol The change was made when they went from "Playhouse Disney" to "Disney Jr." i get the need for change but why can the monkeys? Oh I know, someone is going to tell me, "In these trying times it was irresponsible to have two high paid monkeys on the pay roll... " I totally get it, but I don't have to like it. Bring back Ooh and Ahh! :p



Oh and E didn't even notice... This is all me. :p

1 comment:

Marlana said...

Yeah, I like Ooh and Ahh WAY more than the weird jumping mouse heads and the weird hip hop train lady.

It's funny, I used to think they were kind of annoying... but seeing what they have replaced them with... PLEASE bring back Ooh and Aah!