Friday, October 15, 2010

Slam Dunk Champion

I love how little E is totally in love with basketball. It's so funny because this is a sport that he has definitely acquired a taste for, all on his own. B and I aren't huge basketball fans and I don't think we've ever sat down to watch an entire game until recently when E saw us flipping channels and REALLY wanted us to leave it!!! He loves it. He goes and gets his hoop and his basketballs and runs around on a pretend court, slam dunking it. So stinkin' cuuute! So now our nightly routine is going upstairs before bed and watching some preseason basketball before bed. lol!!!

Every time we go to the hotel with Daddy for work, he has to bring all his basketballs with him so he can play for hours. lol He also loves to go to the park by our house and play. He even has a hoop mounted on the wall in his playroom! (Thanks to Daddy!) :)

No comments: