Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bye Bye Summer

I can't believe summer is officially over! The weather is starting too cool off a little bit - very nice! We had a couple more 90 degree days last week but I think it should stay cool now.

Last week we took little E to his very first musical/show! We were all so excited and he did great. He enjoyed the music and all the action... and of course all the treats! :) He thought it was over at intermission but luckily we convinced him it wasn't done yet. :p

We also had a couple library classes last week. One was a story time thing and then they get to do a little art project. And the other one was a class all about bunnies and at the end the kids got to hold and play with the bunnies! He loved it and was real gentle with them. While he was petting them he asked me if he could give them a kiss. :) So he gave him a smooch on his back. So sweet!!! :) Then he told me, "That makes them verrrry happy..."

Tonight while the three of us were reading bed time stories, we were at the end of a book and I started asking him about rhyming and which words we could rhyme. He humored me for a couple minutes, yawned and said "Is it bed time???" LOL! I got the hint. :)

No comments: