This last week has been a blur - where is our summer going!? :) We were busy with his (late) three year check up. All is well and only one vaccine. He didn't even cry - just winced and then was looking for his little cup of animal crackers. lol While we were walking to the car he told me, "... and I didn't even cry!!!" :) He was 40 3/4 inches tall and 37 lbs! After his check up we headed over to the library for story time. He walked right in like he had been there a million times and sat right down in circle time. They sang songs, read a few books and then we did a cute craft. Lots of fun.
The next day we went to our weekly free movie and saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. lol! Then we met our friends at the pool. It's been really REALLY hot here for the last few days so we've been staying inside - more free movies (Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs today), mall playground and shopping. Staying cool.
Daddy bought him another basket ball hoop that he put over the front door in the foyer and that's been keeping him SO entertained. lol Just what we need - another hoop! But he LOVES it. We're gonna have to take it with us to Dee Dee and Paw Paws when we visit. :)
The other day we visited a preschool that we MIGHT enroll him in. I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it. lol We went in and checked out the three year old room and of course he walked in, sat down in circle and acted like he had been there a hundred times before. While I was talking to the director the kids lined up to go outside and he got in line with them. lol Made me want to cry. Uggggghhhhh!
Anyway, that's what we've been up to lately... and before I forget. E quotes:
"Drive with both hands Mommy" (Yes sir!)
"Night night Daddy, I love you... close your eyes!"
He told me how the squirrels in the Ice Age movie "Weren't sharing their funny ball." (acorn!)
In the morning while he's waiting for someone to come get him: "Mommy/Daddy, answer me!" "Heyyyyy Momma/Dada???"
"I need a helmet for my bicycle Momma... it's DANGEROUS!" (Laaauuughs)
"I'm handsome? You're pretty?"
:O)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment