Welp, summer is dwindling down and our neighborhood kiddos are back to school already. It makes me want to throw up just thinking that we will be there in just 2 years. Ack! My baby! :) We've been looking around at preschools and I think we've found one we like and may start in January. We'll see. Luckily he is Mr Sociable so I'm not worried about him being around other kids - we have tons of play dates and classes. I would like him to get used to a classroom environment and get used to listening to a teacher, etc. I think he will love it and do great. But let's not talk about that because again... I want to throw up! :p
We've been busy with play dates to the park and also a trip to a train museum last week. It was SO cool! E loved climbing on all the huge trains and we got lots of great pictures. Over the weekend we had a party with the girls in my book club. He loves them so much. They're like his aunties so he has so much fun when they come over. One by one he would drag them each into his playroom and slam the door shut so they couldn't escape. :p Eventually I had to go in and rescue them and he would come out and play with us, then he would get sneaky again and drag someone else back in. :p
The weather was a tiny bit cooler today so that was nice. We met Tim at the park. After nap time we were outside playing with Daddy and E says "Hold on. I have to get my work phone... 'Hello? This is B... How ya doin?' " Pretending like he was answering his work phone like daddy. lol!
He also still likes to tell us about strangers. He pays attention so much to what we say so he really gets the whole stranger thing. We were walking through Wal-Mart last night and he's pointing at people going "And he's a stranger... and he's a stranger... that guys a stranger..." Now we have to work on the pointing and announcing thing. :p lol!!! He also tells us about "stranger dogs" and how we don't pet dogs that we don't know. :) Such a sweetheart!!!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment