8 years ago
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Wocka Wocka
Today E and I headed out bright and early for the free kids movie! We saw The Muppet Movie! It was a "summer flashback" kinda thing and I was so excited since it was one of my favorite movies when I was little. I made the mistake of telling him they were Muppets... like Elmo. So the whole ride there he was like "Elmo movie???" Oops! I hyped up Kermit and Miss Piggy so he would have something else to think about. lol We got there and got our popcorn and he really liked it! (I still remembered all the songs! :p) He was a little concerned about Kermit's car and how it "broke out" but he told me Fozzie would fix it. Whew! lol I'm sure I've scarred him for life by letting him watch a G rated movie, made in 1979... guns, wine, romance, frog killers... worst of all, they didn't omit "GOD" from America the Beautiful!!! :p I don't know how we ever grew up into half way decent adults!!! Haaaa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment