8 years ago
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Home
E and I had a quick trip back home to visit the family. Sadly my grandma passed away but we were lucky enough to see her before it happened and I think she knew we were there. I think it was good for me, E and I hope for her. It was nice to get to see all the family and they loved to see little E. He cheered everyone up and they all kept commenting on what a good boy he was. And I agreed! lol We were busy for ten days straight with no naps, late bedtimes and just constant running around. He did amazing! He had so much fun playing with his little cousins and seeing his grandparents and aunts and uncles. He loves them so much. When we got home he asked if they were coming to our house tomorrow. :( Pitiful! Oh and he also got to meet his Great GREAT Aunt and Uncle! Loved them too. :) Today he told me "Like Uncle Teddy's car!" I was kind of confused until I looked around the parking lot and saw a little Ford Focus... just like Uncle Ted and Aunt Mary's rental car! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment