We were shopping at Target today and decided to stop and have lunch at the little cafe there like we sometimes do. So we sat down to eat and E got up to walk around - I love it because of course it's never crowded and he likes to look at all the cars and trucks outside. So anyway, he is playing around and pushing his stroller back and forth and I'm just sitting there laughing at him and watching. Then he backs up and is kind of pulling it along so all I see are his little hands on the handle, pulling it away from me and he is pretending like he's leaving. Then I hear his little voice as he's walking away... "Byyyye red Wal-Mart..." :O) I about died laughing and he jolted around to look at me and just laughed and laughed. He is such a little comedian!
We also had to run by Lowe's today - Mommy was feeling very DYI and did a little home project that didn't end in disaster! Whoah! But anyway, we walked by all the toilets and he got all excited and goes, "OOOOO! Pee pee's!!!" lol!
Now I am starting to see why my mom had a book filled with all the cute things we said and did when we were kids... I will be sure to do the same! ;) I never want to forget it!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment