Yesterday we spent the day at the zoo. It was cool but SUNNY so we figured we would get in one last trip to the zoo before it got really cold. E had fun and got to see lots of animals and even got to ride the choo choo train around the zoo! He loved it. After that we did this little thing called Creation Station which is kinda like a classroom set up where the kids (and parents) can go in and explore for 45 minutes. It was so cute and set up just like a little preschool class with all kinds of fun activities to do. Lots of fun!
We had a great day until I threw my back out... now I'm stuck in bed... NO FUN! :(
Here you will find updates on our family, friends,neighbors, strangers and anyone else I feel like writing about. You will be thrilled by our daily visits to such hot spots as Wal-Mart, Target and various grocery stores. Occasionally you will be mesmerized by my rants about movies, TV, music and even cartoons. Enjoy! - Mommy E
No comments:
Post a Comment