I could really get used to this nice, fall weather! Cooler but still sunny - I love it!
We have had such a nice day today. First we went out and met Daddy for lunch. After lunch E picked out two big cars at the gift shop and of course Daddy bought them. :p (Car guys!) He cried the biggest tears ever when the lady had to take one to scan it. Then after she gave it back he was fine. He still had tears on his cheeks as we were leaving the checkout and goes "Byyyyeee!!!" Like, "It's all ok now, I've got my cars, I forgive you!" :p Then B had to go back to work so little E and I headed over to look around at a few stores and walk around outside and soak up the sun. We were on our way home and we decided to stop at this pottery place by our house. He went there last year and made a dinosaur plate so I figured it would be fun to make it an annual thing... until his hand gets too big for the plates that is. :p This time we made a fish plate. I want to hang them up over our cabinets in the kitchen - so cute. He loved painting it and putting his hand print on it. I will post a picture when we go pick it up.
Anyway, that was our fun day. Now it's time for nap and time for mommy to relax! lol 2 more days until Yia Yia's visit and then the next weekend we get to see Dee Dee and Paw Paw!!! Grandparents overload!!! :p Yaaaay!!! Prepare to be spoiled rotten!!!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment