Sorry for the lack of updates! A week is a pretty long time for me, huh? Anyway, my mom arrived last Friday and stayed for a long weekend. We had a nice visit and E got to spend some time with his Yia Yia. That means he got some new toys and was spoiled a lot! lol Monday after we dropped her off I had some errands to run. E was such a good boy and put up with all my running around for a couple days. Yesterday we had our art/pottery class. It was SO much fun and the kids made a cute little Halloween plate. I have to admit that I have as much fun as he does! ;) After that we met Daddy for lunch - my favorite - sushi!!! Of course E loves it too. I only give him the California rolls but he loves 'em. Today we relaxed and stayed around the house. It's too chilly to do anything outside.
Tomorrow Dee Dee, Paw Paw, Uncle B and Aunt G are coming for a visit! We can't wait to see them! :)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment