Little man has come down with a cold and a nasty cough! :( It started up around Tuesday and we went to the doctors yesterday because he was coughing so much. They said it's just a cold and his chest and ears all look fine. So let's hope it stays JUST a cold!
We have had a visitor for the last couple weeks and E has had so much fun! We were so busy but had lots of fun. We're gonna take it easy for the next couple days and work on getting all better before Opening Day next week! Can't wait! Hope the weather is nice! :)
Today while we were getting ready for dinner the TV was on. A not so nice commercial for a video game came on so I went to turn it and E tells me how its not nice and I said, "No, that's not nice. We don't like that." Then he tells me, "It/s ok mommy. I will give you hugs and kisses and keep you safe!" :O) He is absolutely the sweetest little guy ever!!! xoxoxoxoxo
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment