We're back from our work trip with Daddy! We had so much fun swimming and playing at the hotel every day. E loved playing basketball every day of course! ;) He's getting so good at swimming too.
This week has been so HOT so we found a new pool to go to on Monday. It was SO FUN!!! It had slides for the little ones and ground sprayers all over the place. It was like an amusement park!
Today was E's first t-ball practice! He did great and had a lot of fun learning the positions, throwing, catching, running the bases. It was ridiculously hot so we were all dripping in sweat but he did great and I got some really cute pictures of him. :O) I will post them soon!
E and I have also been up to some top secret birthday planning... shhhh, tell no one! ;)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment