Friday, April 23, 2010

Slugger

Have I mentioned how good this boy is at baseball!? Ever since the weather has been a little nicer, he's been outside with me or Daddy playing catch or swinging the bat around. He is gettin' GOOD! We pitch it to him and he hits it really far. He says "HOMERUN! Fireworks!" and then runs out into the yard. lol So cute. I know it's bad but today we played ball in the foyer - too many little, annoying gnats outside - driving me nuts!

Anyway, we had a nice day - met Daddy for lunch and ran some errands. Daddy got him a batting helmet and that was a big hit... he had to wear it to lunch and to Wal-Mart... :O) Oh! While we were running out the door to go shopping, I grabbed my keys and he looked at me and said, in a really excited tone, "Good job Momma! You have keys!!!" I almost fell over laughing because the day before I couldn't find my keys and he was sitting there waiting on me and I told him, "Hold on... I don't know what I did with my keys..." lol!!! Little stinker. He does the same thing when he sees that we cleared our plate or... went potty. lol!!!!! "GOOD JOB MOMMA!" He's so encouraging. :O)

No comments: